Festival Listing Form
Thank you for your interest in submitting an event for the August 2017 issue of the Texas Town & City magazine. Below are some guidelines to follow, a sample published event, and a form to complete with your event information.
The deadline to submit your event or festival is Thursday, June 15, 2017.
Please follow these easy guidelines to have your event listed:
• TML will only list events received by TML member towns or cities
• Your city's event must take place between September 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018
• Just one event per member town or city please
• Be sure to include the event website and at least one other form of contact (phone or email)
• Use complete sentences in your event description for publication in Texas Town & City. Check that your description is no more than 55 words in length.
City of Bedford: Bedford Blues & BBQ Festival
Music lovers with an appetite for tasty blues and mouth-watering barbecue will find the 2016 Bedford Blues & BBQ Festival a feast for the senses. The three-day event returns this fall with blues legends Dr. John, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, and a barbecue cook-off.
Due to space constraints, the Texas Town & City editorial staff may not publish all submitted events.