Festival Listing Form
Thank you for your interest in submitting an event for the February 2017 issue of the Texas Town & City magazine. Below are some guidelines to follow, a sample published event, and a form to complete with your event information.
The deadline to submit your event or festival is Thursday, December 15, 2016.
Please follow these easy guidelines to have your event listed:
• TML will only list events received by TML member towns or cities
• Your city's event must take place between March 1, 2017 - August 31, 2017
• Just one event per member town or city please
• Be sure to include the event website and at least one other form of contact (phone or email)
• Use complete sentences in your event description for publication in Texas Town & City. Check that your description is no more than 55 words in length.
City of Colleyville: Old Tyme BBQ
The City of Colleyville’s annual Old Tyme BBQ brings people together for good food and a great cause. See a live band, and eat fried fish for free on Friday. Come back on Saturday with the family, and pay a small fee for barbeque plate lunches while supporting the Special Olympics Texas.
Due to space constraints, the Texas Town & City editorial staff may not publish all submitted events.