Please be advised that the information found on this Web site does not constitute legal advice, and is posted for informational purposes only. Every city official should consult with local legal counsel to ensure that any information complies with current law and the particular facts of each situation.
- Waiver of Immunity: Waco Court of Appeals Broadens the Tort Claims Act
- Municipal Immunity from Mechanic's Liens
- Contingency Fee Contracts
- Texas Supreme Court Clarifies Sovereign Immunity
- Religious Holiday Displays at City Hall
- Prayer at City Council Meetings