CITY OFFICIALS TESTIFY
When the legislature is in session, nothing compares to the effectiveness of city officials testifying at the Capitol. City officials who take their time to travel to Austin to speak out on important city issues should be applauded by us all.
Among the city officials who recently testified in front of legislative committees are the following:
- Chris Bratton, Police Chief, Elgin
- Gary Tiddle, Police Department, Dallas
- Jessica Sloman, Police Department, Houston
- John Chancellor, Police Chief, Shenandoah
- William McManus, Police Chief, San Antonio
- James Jones, Police Captain, Houston
- Jerry R. Allen, City Councilmember, Dallas
While TML monitors most hearings, we won’t catch the testimony of every city official. If we missed your testimony or the testimony of another official in your city, please contact us at the following e-mail address and we will include your name in the next edition of the TML Legislative Update: firstname.lastname@example.org.