Membership in the League is voluntary and open to any city in Texas. From the original 14 members, TML's membership has grown to more than 1,140 cities. Over 16,000 mayors, councilmembers, city managers, city attorneys, and department heads are members of the League by virtue of their cities' participation.
- Publications on topics of interest to your city officials
- Texas Town & City magazine
- Handbooks for Mayors and Councilmembers
- Directory of Texas City Officials and Buyer's Guide
- Legal advice and information on city related legal matters
- Representation on city related legislative issues at the state and federal levels
- Conferences and seminars on a variety of city related topics
- Video training programs for elected officials
- Networking and problem solving opportunities
- Free advertising on the TML Career Center
Membership fees are based on the population of the city.
Download "10 Ways to UseYour TML Membership".
For information on joining the Texas Municipal League as a member city please complete our TML City Membership Form.