All first-time advertisers must make payment for first insertion at the time advertising materials are submitted. All accounts are due and payable within 30 days from invoice date.
Agency, 15% commission of gross billing on space, color, and position. Please call advertising department for associate member discounts. Discounts apply to display advertising only.
Digital File Specifications
Files can be accepted in the following applications, MAC or PC:
- Quark Xpress (any version)
- Photo Shop (any version, saved as tiff file with all layers flattened)
- InDesign (any version)
- Illustrator (any version - convert type to outlines and save as eps)
- Print Optimized PDF with all images and all fonts embedded (call for Distiller settings.)
File Preparation Requirements
We prefer receiving application files with all links and fonts:
- Include all fonts used in the document, both screen and printer fonts.Truetype and OpenType fonts are acceptable.
- Send a set of laser hard copy at 100% or a PDF monitor proof for Quality Control purposes.
- If graphics or images were used in your document, send the high resolution links. Do not embed images.
- If it is a full page ad that bleeds, allow for a 1/8" bleed on each side.
- No trapping is necessary.
- If sending PDF, make sure settings are correct for high resolution output. We do not edit PDF files.
Any additional artwork, pasteup, or typesetting services required for ad publication will be billed, in addition to the regular applicable rate, at publisher’s cost plus 10%. Publisher accepts no responsibility for copy changes. Publisher reserves the right to repeat last previous advertisement if new copy is not received by final closing date. For more information regarding production, please contact the advertising department of Texas Town & City, 512-231-7400. All materials should be mailed to Texas Town & City, 1821 Rutherford Lane, Suite 400, Austin TX, 78754-5128.