The TML Annual Conference is one of the nations largest gatherings of local government leaders.
No other event can help you reach our exclusive audience of city officials. Our attendeesmayors, council members, city secretaries, and city department executivesare the decision makers for their cities. Your involvement in the conference means your name will be seen and noticed by this important audience.
No other event can bring you this kind of recognition. The investments you make with the League go a long way during the conference and throughout the year. Use this marketing opportunity to boost your companys exposure among Texas city leaders. The options are variedexhibits, sponsorships, advertising, year-round membership, and more.
No other TML event attracts this number of attendees. The Texas Municipal League Annual Conference and Exhibition is the signature event for the League, attracting an average of over 3,000 delegates from more than 300 cities in attendance each year.
Who exhibits? More that 350 companies exhibited at last years TML Annual Conference and Exhibition. Those exhibitors represented a wide array of municipal products and services. Typical product and service categories include:
- Municipal Vehicles
- Public Safety Fire, Police, and EMS
- Public Works
- Utilities Instrumentation/Supplies
- Environmental Resources
- Solid Waste Management
- Computer Systems/Software
- Engineering / Architecture / Design / Construction / Planning
- Finance / Accounting Management Consulting
- Information Management
- Communications Technology
- Signage / Lighting / Banners / Decoration
- Fleet Maintenance / Management
- Mapping / Surveying
- Buildings / Grounds / Maintenance
- Outdoor Recreation / Parks
- Streets / Bridges / Highways
- Contract Services
- General Supplies
- Law Firms
- Public Agencies / State Government
- Equipment / Machinery
- Municipal Golf Course Development
- Office Furniture / Supplies / Printing / Promotional Products
- Ordinance Codification Services
Click here to view a list of 2010 exhibitors.