The TML Business Service Partner program identifies businesses that provide distinctive, high-quality, and cost-effective services to cities. These private-sector services are consistent with TML's mission—to serve the needs and advocate the interests of its member cities—but these services expand the reach of the League's programs and available resources. Services identified range from specialized financial tools to communication solutions to time-saving software. Learn more about each TML Business Service Partner by visiting the below partner pages.
- BuyBoard—Purchasing Program
- GovQA—311 / Citizen Request Management
- GovQA FOIA Systems—Open Records Management System
- Local Government Services, LLC—Cable Television Franchise Management Service
- MuniServices, LLC—Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT) Revenue Service
- MuniServices, LLC—Monthly Change Report Service
- MuniServices, LLC—Sales Tax Analysis and Reporting Service (STARS)
- MuniServices, LLC—Sales Tax Capture and Leakage Analysis
- SuiteOne Media—Agenda and Meeting Management System
- Texas Association of School Boards (TASB)—Fixed-Rate Fuel Program
- Virtual Learning Concepts—PFIA Online Training
For more information about the TML Business Service Partner program, contact Rachael Pitts at 512-231-7400 or email@example.com.