Texas Municipal League (TML) will only accept advertising artwork that meets the following specifications. Files can be accepted in the following applications:
- High resolution PDF format, minimum 300 dpi vector (preferred)
- Photoshop (saved as a JPG with all layers flattened)
- InDesign (convert type to outlines and save as EPS)
- Illustrator (convert type to outlines and save and EPS)
- Print Optimized PDF with all images and font embedded
Full page ads must include ¼ inch crop marks
Advertorial content must be consistent with the goals and objectives of TML and requires review and approval by the Texas Town & City editor.
400-500 words average per page, depending on number of photos. Photos must be 300 dpi or higher. May submit up to four photos for two-page spread, and eight photos for a four-page spread. Photo release form required. Depending on word length and layout, not all photos may be used.
All measurements made in width by height.
- Magazine: 9 inches by 10.875 inches
- Back Cover: 9.5 inches by 9 inches (includes 0.25 inch bleeds)
- Full Page: 9.5 inches by 11.375 inches
- Full Page (floating: 7.5 inches by 9.875 inches
- 2/3 Page: 4.625 inches by 9.75 inches
- 1/2 Page (junior digest): 4.625 inches by 7.125 inches
- 1/2 Page (horizontal): 7 inches by 4.75 inches
- 1/3 Page (vertical): 2.1875 inches by 9.75 inches
- 1/3 Page (horizontal): 4.625 inches by 4.75 inches
- 1/4 Page: 3.5 inches by 4.75 inches