- Business Development
- Design Requirements
The Texas Municipal League (TML) will only accept advertising artwork that meets the following specifications. Files can be accepted in the following applications:
- High resolution PDF format, minimum 300 dpi vector (preferred)
- Photoshop (saved as a JPG with all layers flattened)
- InDesign (convert type to outlines and save as EPS)
- Illustrator (convert type to outlines and save and EPS)
- Print Optimized PDF with all images and font embedded
- Full Page: “Live” area measures 9 inches by 10.875 inches. Final ad should measure 9.5 inches by 11.375 inches and include crop marks to allow for a 0.25 inch bleed on all sides. If crop marks for a bleed are not included in full page artwork, the ad will run as a “floating” full page.
- 1/2 Page (horizontal layout): 7 inches by 4.75 inches
- 1/2 Page Jr. Digest (vertical layout): 4.625 inches by 7.125 inches
- 1/3 Page (vertical layout): 2.1875 inches by 9.75 inches
- 1/3 Page (horizontal layout): 4.625 inches by 4.75 inches
- 1/4 Page: 3.5 inches by 4.75 inches
Advertorial design is managed by TML. Advertorial content is provided by the advertiser and must be consistent with the League’s goals and objectives. Advertorial content requires review and approval by the Texas Town & City editor.
- 400 – 500 words per page (depending on number of photos)
- A limit of two photos per page is recommended. Depending on word length and layout, not all photos may be used.
- Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi or higher)
- Completed photo release form (provided by TML) is required
Please upload all of your artwork to our FTP site.
View calendar and advertising deadlines