Becoming an associate member of the Texas Municipal League (TML) demonstrates your company's support of Texas local government. Associate Membership provides your company with many valuable ways to stay connected to the Texas municipal market while proving your commitment to the growth of Texas cities.
TML Associate Business Membership
Benefits of Membership
- One listing in the Buyer's Guide, including your logo, service description, and link to your company website
- Priority booth reservations and exhibit space discounts at the TML Annual Conference and Exhibition
- $100 discount on TML Annual Conference Exhibit Space
- One subscription to Texas Town and City
- One subscription to the TML Exchange including the Legislative Update
- One subscription to TML Connect News email bulletin (opt-in required)
- Member rates for additional publications
- Member rates on TML Annual Conference Registration (applicable to all employees in the company)
- 5% advertising discount in Texas Town and City
- Access to purchase mailing lists from our membership database (only physical mailing addresses, additional fees apply, view additional details)
Associate Membership provides access to services listed above and does not include membership in the affiliate associations of the League.
TML Associate Corporate Membership
Corporate membership extends the membership subscription benefits to up to four individuals in the organization. This is usually a good fit for companies with multiple locations and contacts that each want to receive TML updates and publications.
If you have any questions, please contact the TML Member Services Department at 512-231-7400 or email Member Services.