- Newly Elected Resources
- Texas Municipal League On Demand
Texas Municipal League On Demand
Texas Municipal League (TML) On Demand allows city officials to view past recorded trainings (webinars, workshops, videos) at the click of a button. View past educational trainings at any time, from anywhere.
- Cultivating Community Capital, One Building at a Time
- The 2020 Census and Population Change in Texas and Our Cities (Free)
- 2017 Retail Trends and How to Develop a Retail Recruitment Strategy (Free)
- The Six Secrets to Construction Success (Free)
- Retail Follows Rooftops: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities of Population Growth (Free)
- Small Cell Update: How’s It Going?
- Open Meetings Update: Walking Quorums, Public Comment, and More
- Disaster Response: What You Need to Know
- Annexation: What’s Left?
- Oil and Gas Development in Town: How Does House Bill 40 Set the Rules? (Free)
- HB 40: What the Oil and Gas Bill Means for Cities (Free)
- Municipal Regulation of Alcohol: Beauty is in the Eye of the Beerholder (Free)
- Weeding Out Bad Employees: Random Drug Testing and Cities (Free)
- Can I Delete This Facebook Post? (Free)
- 2020 TML Annual Conference Speaker Mark Welsh, Dean, The Bush School, Texas A&M (free)
- 2020 TML Annual Conference: Interview with Former Texas House Speaker Joe Straus (free)
- 2017 TML Annual Conference Session - Lesson Learned: Crisis Communications and Hurricane Harvey (free)
- 2015 TML Annual Conference Opening Speaker: William H. McRaven, Chancellor, The University of Texas System (free)
Elected officials participating in the TMLI program may download a blank CEU form here. CEU forms must be submitted for credit within 60 days from the date of training and on demand rentals.
Contact the TML Conferences and Training Services Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-231-7400.
TML On Demand Training
TML On Demand consists of archived recordings of previous League webinars and other training available 24/7 for viewing. TML On Demand webinars vary in length from 30 minutes to one hour.
How It Works
Some on demand webinars are free and some are priced at $45-65 for TML members. To purchase a recorded training, simply click on the desired training below. You will be able to view session descriptions and purchase a downloadable PDF for each recorded training. When you click on the desired on demand webinar, you will be directed to Gumroad, a third-party website. It is a safe and secure site where you can enter your payment.
Who May View
On demand webinars are intended for the use of the purchaser. Redistribution or rebroadcast to an individual(s) other than the purchaser is not permitted. However, the purchaser may allow other city officials/staff to view the on demand training with them in the same meeting room. Thank you for your cooperation.