The SolutionsNet Listserv allows you to reach out to hundreds of Texas city officials and tap into their experience and expertise. The Listserv is intended to facilitate the direct exchange of information between member cities. More than an ordinary listserv, SolutionsNet is a web-based communication system that allows you to ask questions, respond to inquiries, post documents, and search archived discussion threads. SolutionsNet is a complimentary service open to all Texas Municipal League (TML) member city officials.
- SolutionsNet is open to TML member city officials only.
- Posts to this system are the opinions of the individuals making the post.
- Do not forward any information gathered from this system unless you have received permission from the author(s).
- Be careful of attachments that may contain viruses.
- Stay on topic. Replies to a question posted to the group should benefit the entire group and will be seen by the entire group.
- If you want the reply to be seen by only one person, email that person directly.
- Always summarize your question in the subject line. This information helps members find specific messages.
- Before acting on any information received from the group, a city official should consult with local legal counsel to ensure that the information received complies with current law and the particular facts of each situation.