Thank you for your interest in submitting an event for the August 2020 issue of the Texas Town & City magazine. Here are some guidelines to follow, a sample published event, and a form to complete with your event information.
The deadline to submit your event or festival is June 12, 2020.
Please follow these easy guidelines to have your event listed:
• TML will only list events received by TML member towns or cities
• Your city's event must take place between September 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021
• Just one event per member town or city please
• Be sure to include the event website and at least one other form of contact (phone or email)
• Use complete sentences in your event description for publication in Texas Town & City. Check that your description is no more than 55 words in length.
City of Live Oak: Shin Dig on Shin Oak
A day full of families, food, and music featuring the Spazmatics (new wave 80’s band)! You’ll find delight in the petting zoo, kids’ games, face painting, crafts vendors, and everything else you would expect from a small town festival. There will be free parking and food from various local restaurants so plan to stop in and enjoy the City of Live Oak.
Please use complete sentences. No more than 55 words.
Not for publishing. This information is required so that Texas Municipal League can contact you with questions we might have.
Due to space constraints, the Texas Town & City editorial staff may not publish all submitted events.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field