Composed of two full-time lobbyists and one full-time administrative assistant, the Legislative Services Department of the Texas Municipal League is responsible for coordinating the League's legislative policy program at both the state and national levels.
The Legislative Department of TML establishes and maintains a working relationship and direct contact with:
- Members of the State Legislature
- Members of Congress
- Governor of Texas
- Lieutenant Governor of Texas
- Texas Speaker of the House
- Texas State Agency Directors
- Key staff members within each of these offices
For more information or if you have any questions regarding TML Legislative Services please contact the TML Legislative Services Department.
- Shanna Igo, Deputy Executive Director for Legislative Services
- Monty Wynn, Assistant Director
- JJ Rocha, Legislative Liaison