TT&C Advertising Menu
Specifications and File Requirements
TML will only accept advertising artwork that meets the following specifications.
Files can be accepted in the following applications:
- High resolution PDF format, minimum 300dpi vector (preferred)
- Photoshop (saved as a JPG with all layers flattened)
- InDesign (convert type to outlines and save as EPS)
- Illustrator (convert type to outlines and save and EPS)
- Print Optimized PDF with all images and font embedded
Full page ads must include ¼ inch crop marks
Advertorial content must be consistent with the goals and objectives of TML and requires review and approval by the Texas Town & City editor.
400-500 words average per page, depending on number of photos. Photos must be 300 dpi or higher. May submit up to four photos for two-page spread, and eight photos for a four-page spread. Photo release form required. Depending on word length and layout, not all photos may be used.
All measurements made in WIDTH x HEIGHT
Magazine: 9” x 10.875”